Module de l’Acadie’s Statement of Beliefs
The staff of Module de l’Acadie is committed to creating and maintaining
a safe, orderly, trusting, supportive and caring environment where teaching and learning are exciting
and students are assisted as they develop responsibility.
At Module de l’Acadie we will respect ourselves and one another, appreciate
individual differences, and encourage one another to reach our potential.
All aspects of the school's organization, curricular, and extra-curricular
activities are child centered and designed to promote self-discipline,
motivation, and excellence in learning
and to accommodate individual learning styles so that all may experience success.
Module de l’Acadie joins the parents and community to assist the students in
developing skills to become independent and self-sufficient adults who
will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- maintain a safe and encouraging learning environment which provides all
students with the opportunity to develop intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- uphold high standards and expectations which challenge each student to reach his or her potential for excellence.
- use a team approach to better reach the individual student.
- promote literacy and interdisciplinary cooperation in the curriculum.
- implement teaching techniques to provide a student centered curriculum.
- develop today's youth into mature, responsible, well-rounded citizens and leaders of the future.
- develop knowledge, attitude and skills necessary for a happy, healthy and productive future.
- develop the expansion of the mind via the French language and culture.